Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Wreath


For this project you will need:

An empty wreath (plain with nothing on it)
Craft Riboon or a large bow
Silk fall leaves
craft or floral wire
Hot glue gun and extra sticks (I used about two and a half sticks on this wreath)
Larger fall foliage (I used some fall grass from walmart - you could get some at most any craft store in their fake floral section)
Some fall fruit/vegetables, etc. (I used a pumpkin, a pear, a squash, and a pinecone)
I like to overdo the way I attach things whenever I make wreaths or garland. I am always afraid something will fall off. Using both craft wire and hot glue assures that things will not fall off. Wrap the craft wire very tightly around whatever it is you are sticking to the wreath, then wrap the remaining wire tightly around the wreath. Then using the glue gun, glue the item near where the wire is. Arrange your items on the wreath however you want them. Be creative and have fun with it!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment